Re: crazy bulbs in my euro lights???

There called city lights.  You can hook them up to your parking lights if you
want and the headlight will glow whatever color you chose to put into the
bulb holder.  I have 8w blue lights in my bulb holders.  If you want anymore
info on how to hook them up e-mail me.

Matt
84 8v
Soon to be a 2.0 living under my hood