SV: [tech] Cold Running Problem

> > The 16V cars have that control pressure regulator to, it's
> > located at the side of the cylinder head or motor and has a
> > vacuum port in it to
> >
> > Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
>
> Not as far as I know...I've seen dozens of 1.8L & 2L 16v
motors
> and I've never seen this piece...

All 1,8l 16V motors in Sciroccos and Golfs 86-87 that I looked
down in the bay has had them. Those cars have K-jetronik, not
KE-jetronik, no lambda sond, no catalysator and 139hp. 88 or 89
they decreased power to 129 and added catalysator so those cars
I'm not shure of.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> If I understand the question correctly, the control pressure
regulator
> on an 8v engine is roughly equivalent to the dynamic pressure
regulator
> on a CIS-E 16v.  The latter is located behind the fuel
distributor, one