Re: sharing

At 09:55 AM 5/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>so now that i have a great top half i figured saince she was already
>screwed that i would upgrade the bottem end as well...and i thought i
>would spend more on it than i thought..i am not above 2500..with
>assembly adn install.....plus all f the labor is done for next to
>nothing or nothing at all cause of the previous problems
>which brings me to my next wuestion
>does any one use the shift lights and/or know a price on them and the
>rpm inserts

The company I work for makes many products like this. They were originally
set up to work on bikes, but I've found that they work on autos(including
VWs) as well. I haven't checked our shift light out on a car yet, but our
DSMS-4 light should work with 4 cyl cars, although the range may be a tad
high for some. It works from 6000-14000 RPM, and doesnt require those
little pills. Instead it has a series of switches that allow you to set the
activation RPM in 125 RPM increments. Another thing we make that I have
verified on VWs is our DRL-300 single stage rev limiter. Both Shawn Meze
and Mike Potter are using these, and I've gotten alot of positive
feedback(both in terms of functionality and ease of installation) from
them. The light retails for $188, the limiter for under $100.

http://www.dynaonline.com/

Brad