sharing

i just wanted to share my labor of love withyou guys since no one else
wants to hear my stuff about the carhere is what i got on the way
i ordered some
custom 83.5 mmpistons
a new 95.5mm crank
new rings
new H2O pump
new Oil pump
over bore and hone
bluebrint and balance
new rod pins
new tire rods
front rotos and pads

so now that i have a great top half i figured saince she was already
screwed that i would upgrade the bottem end as well...and i thought i
would spend more on it than i thought..i am not above 2500..with
assembly adn install.....plus all f the labor is done for next to
nothing or nothing at all cause of the previous problems
which brings me to my next wuestion
does any one use the shift lights and/or know a price on them and the
rpm inserts

thanks for listening
jonas
2.1L here i come