Re: What color is this?

Well, I'll say this:  I am sick and damn tired of my car's
"cloaking device".  No one sees this car coming.  The other day I
thought of your lime green 'roc, and that maybe when I go to have
mine re-painted, maybe I, too, should find a colour so damn bright
it burns their retinas.  Yeah, we'll call it "retinal submission".
 Then they won't cut me off!

I bet that yellow glows in the dark--I just might have to push
aside fantasies of taking my finish back to its original colour.
Of course, if you beat me to it, I'll defer victory over the
invisible car phenomenon to you, man.

Jennifer

| From: Andre' Bjorkheim <andreb@maxwell.ee.washington.edu>
| To: McReynolds <sigmac@portland.quik.com>
| Subject: Re: What color is this?
| Date: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 7:41 PM
|
| McReynolds wrote:
| >
| > hmmmm. . . it might look euro-kewl with some all black wheels.
. .