Re: What color is this?

yeah my buddy mom drives that thing we took itto the race track it was
running 14.5 stock!!!  but the wheels are 17 inch smoke color not
black    Volovo has a class action suit pending becasure of the rims due
to the excessive replacment of them the rims were to large for the car
and the tires would consistenly pop under normal not excessive driving
conditions..
jonas
sorry had to throw out my knowlegde
ohh adn to the guy who sent me the mail i got you r IP addressso you are
not to far away regadless of coast or location
hahahahahahahah