Attention List Pilots / Aviation nuts

I know there are several pilots / aviation enthusiasts on
this list.  My question is:  Is anyone else besides Ellen
and myself going to make the pilgrimage to EAA Airventure -
otherwise known simply as Oshkosh - this summer?  The dates
are July 28-August 3, 1999.  At the moment my plans are to
drive up from Cincinnati on or around Thursday the 29th and
stay until Saturday the 31st.  From there I will drop down
to Chicago and attend the Chicago VW organization's
"Treffen" on August 1st. (www.chicagovw.org I believe)
(Wanna caravan / split a room Mr. Van Vuren?)

These plans are of course subject to change, but I thought
I'd see if anybody wanted to meet up.  And I am planning on
Waterfest the weekend before too...   LOTS of travelling in
a week's time.

If anybody's interested, drop me a line...

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry