Re: who has the nerve

T Berk wrote:

> Scirocco content: I just got back from the ND show, spent a bunch of
> time with list members and other MkI/MkII owners, none of who told me to
> my face how bad my car looks compared to some. (Thx)

That's one reason I was there with my roc and my brand spankin' new GTI
was home locked in the garage.  The roc crowd is SO much cooler it ain't
funny.  All day at the show, nobody gave a rat's ass who's car was better
than somebody else's.  Sure we drooled over the trickest cars, but nobody
with a beater or early project was made to feel bad - we were all part of
the same family.  Very, very cool, and I'd bet not very common with car
clubs/groups.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0