Re: Fuel Stuff?

>Hello again!
>
>A question:  what brand of fuel filter/fuel pump do I want to use?
>That's what I'm going to replace first to fix my problem, whether I
>somehow do it myself or just pay for it.  I at least want to put in a
>good part!

As far as the pump goes, I have heard of people not having good
results with the non-bosch pumps...so be safe and get the bosch.
It may cost a little more, but it'll probably work.

I'm not _too_ picky on which fuel filter I use.  I change them every
15k miles, and always use 'good' gas from mostly the same stations.
I've used puralator, fram and bosch.  They all look pretty much the
same, pricing difference is minimal if you buy from your local over
the counter autoparts store.  Net prices from Mike or Mark would
probably be better.

>I wish I could go to New Dimensions today!  At least I won't miss the
>Sailor Moon marathon on Cartoon Network......a small comfort.

Ohhh! Could you tape it for me!! (kidding).

>-Norm

Good luck.  Ever get any Cheers jokes about your name?

"What'll ya say to a beer Norm?"
"Going down?"

:-)

==Brett