Fuel Stuff?

Hello again!

A question:  what brand of fuel filter/fuel pump do I want to use?
That's what I'm going to replace first to fix my problem, whether I
somehow do it myself or just pay for it.  I at least want to put in a
good part!

I wish I could go to New Dimensions today!  At least I won't miss the
Sailor Moon marathon on Cartoon Network......a small comfort.

I can't believe the my second Scirocco in four months is dead!  My
g-friend is saying thay maybe I wasn't meant to drive a Scirocco.  Heh
heh heh...

All the best,
-Norm