Re: First Scirocco

In a message dated 5/22/99 10:07:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SAILRV5557@aol.com writes:

<< Okay, first off, didn't they stop shipping Sciroccos to the US in 88?
Also,
 does anyone else think, he could bring down the price on that car? I would
 try to haggle with the owner of it. It sounds nice, but I'd wait and
actually
 go test drive it;  >>

89 in canada as I recall.  And, remember those crazy canadians play with
monopoly money so that's really about $5us. heheheh LOL.  I'm just kidding
guys.  Anywho, I agree, that still sounds like a stiff price tag in any
currency.
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91PasshitWagon