Re: where to get Koni's [was: RE: rear-steer?]

Neal Tovsen wrote:

> I think I'm hip to the 16s, too. I'm pretty much convinced that that's what
> I'll eventually get, though I was thinking either Hockenheim or the straight
> dozen or so fan spoke TSW's. 16v Jason's 15" Hockenheims are one of the few
> 15" installations I've seen that IMHO looks really good. Either of you guys
> have pictures or a Web site to share?

My page has a couple of shots.  I need to take some more, I'll be putting
more up soon.  Actually there's only 1 pic that shows the wheels, another
has Potter's auto-x rims on it and the only other one is the engine bay..
I have a few others, I'll email them to you off the list.

> I like the 15" Corrado wheels you mention, Kevin (I've always liked BBS mesh
> wheels), but I thought they looked kinda funny (too small or wrong offset?)
> on a stock Corrado. Does the Scirocco have a smaller wheel well than the
> Corrado?

I think they fill the wheelwells perfectly.  The offset looks fine too (the
other pics I will email you have a good angle to show the offset).  And
don't forget the advantage of less weight in a 15 vs 16" wheel... unsprung
weight is NOT a good thing.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0