RE: where to get Koni's [was: RE: rear-steer?]

I think I'm hip to the 16s, too. I'm pretty much convinced that that's what
I'll eventually get, though I was thinking either Hockenheim or the straight
dozen or so fan spoke TSW's. 16v Jason's 15" Hockenheims are one of the few
15" installations I've seen that IMHO looks really good. Either of you guys
have pictures or a Web site to share?

I like the 15" Corrado wheels you mention, Kevin (I've always liked BBS mesh
wheels), but I thought they looked kinda funny (too small or wrong offset?)
on a stock Corrado. Does the Scirocco have a smaller wheel well than the
Corrado? That would make it fit better. I think that mesh wheels look better
on a "longer" (visually, not necessarily physically) car. Again, it might
look better on the Scirocco's elongated shape than the comparatively
stubby-looking Corrado.

Neal