Re: where to get Koni's [was: RE: rear-steer?]

Neal Tovsen wrote:

> I parked the 87 next to the 88 for the first time in a while last night. Now
> that I've gotten used to the lowering kit, euro bumpers, and euro lights on
> the 88, the 87 looks totally out of whack! It's so amazing how seemingly
> minor changes like headlights, bumpers, and fender gaps can totally change
> the look of a car!

IMHO, *the* most critical visual upgrade anybody can do to a Mk2 is euro
bumpers.  Yeah they're expensive, but they improve the car's looks about
10,000%.  Lights are a close second, with the bonus that they actually DO
something as well as look good..

> Man, someday this thing will look totally trick when I get some $$$
> for wheels...

Consider 15" BBS mesh rims from an early Corrado.. they really look like
they belong on the car and give it a very classy look!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0