Re: 16V in Mk-1

I have a Leistritz sport sound exhaust system with a 16V scirocco downpipe
and manifold. I cut the cat off of the downpipe and welded a piece of 2"
pipe to fit the gap. My fuel system consists of 2 40mm DCOE sidedraft Weber
carbs. I am currently doing a conversion on a '78 Rabbit right now and I'm
using the stock mechanical CIS system on that car. Bellevue Motorsports has
a header for 16V sciroccos that will work for $385. I bought it yet because
just building my scirocco cost too much; now I'm saving.
I don't have an ICQ; I don't even know what that is. This e-mail thing is
kinda new to me.

Chris DeLong
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI