Re: [gti-vr6] RE: one lap

"Rodrigues, Manuel" wrote:

> Go to http://www.onelapofamerica.com or http://menox.com/onelap/ for details
> on when they will be in Atlanta, I think it's Friday for that track.  Go
> find Potterman and Enrique, they are super cool dudes.

Good time for a plug - for those of you on the lists who have never
done biz with the Potters, you are doing yourselves a disservice.  He
should be your first choice when ordering ANYTHING for your car - OEM
or aftermarket.  He knows his shit, provides a level of personalized
service that is second to none, won't blow smoke up your ass, won't
ship your order 30 days late, yada yada yada.  And he and Kristen are
VERY nice people on top of all that.  It's a no-brainer kids...
It's the surest thing since leaky Spax suspensions and slippery
Nittos...  :0

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA