Re: white roc in NH

-snip-
Too bad I was in my truck at the time  cause if I had been in the Roc she
would have been mine......

This happened to me once. This hot little chick came into the store I work
in, says" Hi! I hear you have a scirocco! Where is it?" Stupid me, it was
at home. She kept talking to me, and I'm sitting there just dumbfounded.
Anyone who knows me knows I'm never at a loss for words, but not that that
time. sigh.

Zach