Re: white roc in NH

Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/18/99 5:37:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, funcar@lr.net
> writes:
>
> << I saw that one a couple of week end's ago on my way to Hampton beach...  at
>  least i think it was...
>  corey >>
>
> OH yah guys... well I saw a gurl about 6 or 8 weeks ago somewhere south of DC
> in Virginia driving a white mk2 16V with neuspeed stickers, teardrops, & it
> was low.  She was a TOTAL hottie.  Too bad I was in my truck at the time
> cause if I had been in the Roc she would have been mine...... or something.
> :-)
> Dan May

har har,

Related content-

I have a "free" '78 white donor mobile in the drive way. And this
morning I sped up to 80 mph in rush hour traffic to catch a dark gray
Mk1 that had the 'hottie' factory/dealer stickers on it only to honk to
the driver ( with my too high pitched Hella Air horns. ;P) and find a
white haired driver.  <sigh>

TBerk
'81 Scirocco
'78 White Mk1 w/ moon roof