Re: Welcome to the Bay Area - Shut Up & Drive

T Berk wrote:

> I just saw the new Audi TT commercial on TV. I am empowered.

I saw one by my office last week.. I'm still sportin'.... you can't
totally appreciate that car until you see it in the flesh.

> If any folks are in town for the ND show and want to experience the
> local hills and valleys of the greater San Francisco- Marin- East Bay-
> San Jose topographical experience then contact me directly.
> Participation will dictate length of duration.

When I was up there last year, I did my own "private" blitzkrieg over
Hwy 84 from Redwood City to San Gregorio.  IMHO that is one of THE
best drives ANYWHERE in the entire US of A.  I nominate that route
for this year's blast... last year I did it in my pig-handling
'97 GTI VR6, I'm looking forward to blasting over in the roc this
time!  Many years ago I used to live right over 84 and used to do
that run all the time.. man I miss those mountains!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0