Welcome to the Bay Area - Shut Up & Drive

I just saw the new Audi TT commercial on TV. I am empowered.

If any folks are in town for the ND show and want to experience the
local hills and valleys of the greater San Francisco- Marin- East Bay-
San Jose topographical experience then contact me directly.
Participation will dictate length of duration.

I'd just as soon keep the authorities out of the loop and will be
inventing my own adjunct to the ND show (think- after party). So contact
me directly. I intend to keep it on the road, I will not be held
responsible for scrubbed off rubber. No Fear, Just Fun.

TBerk
Can't turn my brain off, sorry.
Hooting and Hollering will be allowed.
But only if you are doing out the Window @ Speed.
Soundtracks will be provided only if there are enough responses.
F*ck the Dumb Shi*t.