Re: '78 Scirocco paint

In a message dated 5/18/99 10:30:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
59HIRROG@menasha.com writes:

> I happened across your page while searching for a page showing type 1
>  Sciroccos in all of the factory colors.  I own a '78 Scirocco that I
>  plan to repaint and need help deciding on the color.  It is currently
>  the original Pearl tan (pearl something or other, I can't remember) with
>  the rust color interior.  My local paint dealer in has factory color
>  paint chips but it is difficult to decide on a color based on a chip
>  alone.  Do you know of a site showing Sciroccos in various factory
>  colors?  Thanks, Roger.

Hi Roger,
I not aware of any site showing the factory colors, but I'm going to pass
this email to the Scirocco List and see if there is any responses.  Are you
on the "List"?  If not, you can join by going to "www.sciroccco.org" and
following the instructions.
-Dick Wong-