Re: Nitrous Oxide Systems

I personally have only installed and used NOS(Nitrous Oxide Systems) in So.
Cal.  Their system seems pretty reliable and I have had no major problems
with it.  It's basically stock out of the box, 50 HP.  I've added a few
things of my own to suit my taste, but have left the basic system alone.
There are a few other companys but I haven't done much research on them.

-Dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner