Re: Re: '78 Scirocco paint

 From: SailingFC@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 19 May 1999 00:32:20 EDT
To: 59HIRROG@menasha.com
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: '78 Scirocco paint

In a message dated 5/18/99 10:30:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
59HIRROG@menasha.com writes:

> I happened across your page while searching for a page showing type 1
> Sciroccos in all of the factory colors. I own a '78 Scirocco that I
> plan to repaint and need help deciding on the color. It is currently
> the original Pearl tan (pearl something or other, I can't remember) with
> the rust color interior. My local paint dealer in has factory color
> paint chips but it is difficult to decide on a color based on a chip
> alone. Do you know of a site showing Sciroccos in various factory
> colors? Thanks, Roger.

Hi Roger,
I not aware of any site showing the factory colors, but I'm going to pass
this email to the Scirocco List and see if there is any responses. Are you
on the "List"? If not, you can join by going to "www.sciroccco.org" and
following the instructions.
-Dick Wong-

Actually I have scans of a 78 brochure on my 'puter at home. Thanks to Mark Peele (don't think he is back on yet). I am in the middle of cleaning them up and giving them back to Mark but got delayed by my move. It has the colors and interior options also. Very cool. If you are interested let me know and I can give you the info.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4
Get your free Scirocco e-mail!!  your_name@scirocco.zzn.com