Finished Sunroof and JAMEX airbox installation yesterday!

Well they both kick ass! Sunroof for its functionality, (its one of those
rare sliding type aftermarket roofs). But the airbox added really like 10 HP
to my car + THAT SOUND, man you've got to listen that! Tried it on one Honda
Civic guy on lightsstop. Revved my engine two times and the Honda Civi guy
changed his face and started to look somewhere else and finally refused to
race against me! :)

Anyway if you happen to have guestions about those modifications feel free
to contact me.

Lauri recommends airboxes to hiflo filters!
VW Scirocco 1.8 GTX Kamei X1 bodykit and frightening kick ass airbox!
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
Finally added nothing new to my site!