Re: New England Meet

Yup, during my 1 year break from the Scirocco list the Corrado gained Syncro
AWD and a Vortech Supercharger. So now it's a 2930cc VR6 with cams,
manifold, headwork, 10.5 pistons, 6 pounds of intercooled boost and very
little wheel spin. Other items include a 4 piston Brembo Boxster caliper for
each wheel, fuel cell, Recaro seats, blah blah... looks quite stock minus
the wheels. The Syncro was swapped in on jackstands in my 2 car garage, the
Supercharger kit is of my own design... For those of you who remember me -
I'm the type who can't stand to overpay for mods... so I build em' myself...
all sources and info willingly shared.

Ask any other Q's ya want.

Brian