Ugh...I seee more tranny probs in my future

Well guys... cross your fingers for me.  I was hauling along (at 90+mph)
today on my way to an informal Club H20 meeting(go kart race which i missed
cause i was too late) when my car just kinda went THUD.  It felt similar but
not as intense as the last time I blew a transmission 60k miles ago.  So i
pulled over & checked things over.  No leaks, no busted stuff, yada yada
yada.... so I continued on.  It did it 2 more times but less noticably.  One
thing I did see was my Tach jump, or should I say drop to a LOW number before
instantly kicking back up to 4k+.   Sooo, i'm hoping its something like a
dying coil or maybe if i'm real lucky a bad wheelbearing because i have
everything to rebuild my front end sitting here on the floor next to my desk.
 .......so i'm fearing what I know I felt.  Cross your collective VW fingers
for me.  I'll letcha know... :-(
Dan May
8716VScirocco(181k on original front bearings.. heheheh)
91PassatWagon
95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87