Re: Roadstar & Euro lights

>Hi Dirk,
>
> Just wanna tell you thanks for the euros, there are
> installed now
> and they look very nice with the clear signals and
> the grill spoiler.
>
> And also special thanks to Paul Maione, who help me
> a lot to install
> them. Well next step will be the euros bumper :)

Thanks! I work hard Joel when it comes to things like
that. :) Also Dirk, I must say that you're the man for
setting us up with all those goodies! :)) All we have
to do now is find a way toget bumpers over dirt cheap!
===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca