Re: Roadstar & Euro lights

Hi Dirk,

Just wanna tell you thanks for the euros, there are installed now
and they look very nice with the clear signals and the grill spoiler.

And also special thanks to Paul Maione, who help me a lot to install
them. Well next step will be the euros bumper :)

thank again guys!

JOel
87 16v tornado red

PS: I took some picture before, and I will do the same after.
As soon I got them I put them on my web page.