A little knowledge is dangerous

Hi all,

    This is non-roc, but it could happen.  My girlfriend, in an attempt
to top off her engine oil in her RX7, added about a 1/4 cup of brake
fluid to her engine.  I guess I'm doing an oil change today.  How
worried about this should I be?  I've never thought about the
implications of putting brake fluid in an engine.  Any experiences (not
yours, of course, it was a "friend")?  Should I still warm up the engine
before the change?  What's the best way to get all of this crap out of
the engine?

    BTW, it was leftover fluid from when we bled her clutch.  I had used
an oil bottle to catch the bled fluid.  She's not that clueless.  I
guess I should have made the trip to get rid of my hazardous wastes
sooner.

-Brad