Roadstar & Euro lights

Hello Listers,

good to read that you all had a good time at the Cincy meet !

personally I almost recovered from the Roadstar Scirocco meet in
the Netherlands until now.

The meeting was great, I met our fellow Swedish list member
Roland Johansson with his awesome Scirocco II Turbo with intercooler there.

we had a good time there , the Sciroccos were shiny, the showgirls were
pretty,
the band played good , the weather was fine and the beer was cold -
what could we expect more ??  ;-)

I'm just working on a picture / video CD, the pictures are finished but
the video processing is kind of slow.

anyone who's  interested in getting a CD can mail me.

the first one  is currently reserved for Mr. Meze right now :-)

EURO LIGHTS

I came across a pair of used Euro lights with amber Euro turn signals today.
they were not cheap but they're in very good condition, no ( not even tiny )
cracks in the turnsignals and all reflectors without chips or corrosion.

price would be US$ 215 + US$40 shipping to the U.S.

first incoming e-mail wins

Greetings
Dirk