Re: DE get together

In a message dated 5/14/99 5:18:23 AM EST, lerb@redrose.net writes...
Well I had not seen anything before this week on the whole thing i would
have went if I would have known about a little more in advance...better try
next time i believe

Hey man Rich and I have been posting about this for probably the better part
of a monthe and a half don't blame me if you don't read all your mail, as for
the rest of you, i got like 6 or 7 responses and only 3 people showed, you
know who you are where were you!!!
well any way we had fun and got lots of pics they'll be posted soon