Re: ND trip, You need to get a "TalkAbout" Radio

i have to say those things are awesome i drive with a couple iof friends
who have them and we also use them on our dirtbikes..the range is pretty
good we found that n a staright away you can get alomost 2.2
miles..however in heavily wodded areas the distance gets considerably
lower say less than 1 mile. i have the talk about plus i lso have the
inline mic but it has the opush to talk mic not the vox mic due to loud
noises form the dirt bike(we need toknow when the cops are coming and it
is good not to listen tostaic)...anyway the are really cool and you
should all get two !!! so you and a freind can play
jonas