Re: Another Cincy comment (jab)

At 9:15 PM -0500 5/11/99, John Van Vuren wrote:

> Jim Jarrett (yours truly) with my '93 Passat GLX. That's the B3 body and a
> VR6 under the hood, for hauling ass to haul groceries. I dare ANYONE to make
> a "family car" crack.
>
> as seen on Jim's page next to the picture of him and his car...  I just have
> to say that it actually would make a damn poor family car.  We could only
> fit 3 people into the wagon, and later on actually fit 4 (not small guys
> either, except for Daun) into Daun's Scirocco   :)
>
> John

May I just point out that at the time Josh, John, and I crammed into my
car, there was an exhaust system taking up most of the back??????
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |