Re: Another Cincy comment (jab)

>Jim Jarrett (yours truly) with my '93 Passat GLX. That's the B3 body and a
>VR6 under the hood, for hauling ass to haul groceries. I dare ANYONE to make
>a "family car" crack.
>
>as seen on Jim's page next to the picture of him and his car...  I just have
>to say that it actually would make a damn poor family car.  We could only
>fit 3 people into the wagon, and later on actually fit 4 (not small guys
>either, except for Daun) into Daun's Scirocco   :)
>
>John
>
>'87 16v Scirocco

You're sure right about the second part. :)  I think most people missed
the 'mid-swig: is that a cop car?' comment BTW...

Oh, and to be perfectly fair, Jim was hauling an extra Scirocco 8v
exhaust system for my winter car, and a Scirocco door for Mikes car.

I was sure sorry to hear about your mishaps on the way home, but I
can pretty much tell you exactly how much a new distributor costs!

<yeech>

Better luck next time, right?

<16v engine content>

How much does that 16v truck weigh BTW?  You seem pretty quick in it,
I'm wondering how much less then a Scirocco 16v it might be.

==Brett