Re: Petrol or Unleaded?

There is also something called a K-star out there which can be used on all VW's
with Bosch K-tronic with allows you to use normal unleaded without retarding the
timing and therefore without losing power. I've read good things about it and
will be having it fitted to mine shortly (Its a kind of piggyback ECU).
If this intrigues you go to www.tsr-performance.com for further details.

Andy
91 Scala