Re: Cincy

i got major delema's guys!!!!!!!!   my car wont be ready till tomarrow
sometime . i will try to make it up i am goign to leave some time in the
afternoon hopefully,,,i will be there in the evening of night sometime
so wait up for me ...the only thing i dont have is teh header adn stereo
but i am willing to go the distance on the motor to see you guys......so
please wait up it will be a lonley drive in teh night but a swift one i
belive..wish me luck tomarrow at the inspection station.
jonas