Cincy

It was a great weekend and it was cool to finally match some names to the
words on my screen.  Thanks to Daun for allowing this thing happen at his
house.  I was impressed by how seamless (mostly) things went Sunday morning,
the guys that organized the VW symbol and picture taking that day really had
their act together.  I hope everyone made it home safely and I am looking
forward to the next get together, hopefully Waterfest!!

Later

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)