RE: Lovin the new ride!! [was:RE: neuspeed race springs]

Nope you don't even need to worry with 16's or even 17's with that
setup.  I also have Konis and H&R springs on my '88 16V, with 17"
Kosei S5R wheels (35mm offset) and I have *no* rubbing.  This is even
with the stock splash guards still in place!  My Konis are cranked
fairly stiff, though, so you may need to take that into account...

-tim