Exhaust Problem

Noticed the comments about insurance companies - Made my day to see how
much you love us!

Anyway I have a Jetex system on my Rocco and i have just replaced the
back box (nice hole developed 10 days outside guarantee).
It is exactly the same back box but for some reason the centre section
now bangs against heat shield on the fuel tank where it passes over the
rear suspension. I have refitted it twice and replaced the rubbers.
Could something else be causing this or do you think i have a faulty as
in shape (seems identical ) box.

Thanks

Andy
91 Scala