Re: 2.0L 16V with cis-e?

---JLuk77@aol.com wrote:

> what exactly is the difference between the 1.8 and 2.0 16v's Heads?

They are a different casting, but engine fitment is almost identicle. There's
a little alignment stud at the back of the engine that's different, but
doesn't affect operation at all.  As far as flow, the 1.8 head flows
more air on the intake side, while the 2L flows more on the exhaust. For
porting purposes, the 2L head has more 'meat' to port in to.  That's
probably what they were talking about...

I hear the 'trick' is to have a ported 1.8L on a 2L block.  I can tell you
that it does work pretty good though. :)

==Brett