Re: i feel so horrible...

Dude, that totally sucks. Just hope that the frame isn't bent - it probably
isn't. But I did once have an '86 8v that cracked the frame right there... I
had to get it welded and a stressbar put in. Throw another control arm on
there and see if it can be aligned correctly. Good luck!
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW
    http://bork.hampshire.edu