16V In Accident For Sale

Well, the enemy insurance co has given me their verdict:

The guy that hit me has changed his story again, and this time is wasn't
his fault but with different circumstances.  Anyways, I'm sure that
those bad guys didn't work him like my insurance lady did.

They've offered me what they call 50% of it's value, which is US $1700
and change.  Plus my car.  Sounds kind of fucked to me, but if I can
sell it's remains then it won't be too bad.  Here's the original ad for
my car:

1987 Scirocco 16V 90K miles, sunroof, AC blows cold, Silver exterior,
Black interior no rips looks showroom, Kenwood CD player, alarm.
Modifications done include: Ottinger Cam, A3 Tranny (68MPH in 2nd,
100MPH in 3rd, lowered 1.5” with Bilsteins. This car is fast....and
handles great. I have surprised quite a few Porsches, and VR6s.  Recent
work done includes: Timing belt, Timing belt tensioner, all motor mounts
and tranny mounts, starter, battery, Spark plugs and wires, front and
rear brakes.

It's now got about 105K miles, and it doesn't have Bilsteins.  The
drivers side fender and door are dented up, that's the good news...the
front drivers side tire is pulled back maybe an inch and tilted at a
wrong angle.  Other than that, the car is in darn good condition and
drives very fast indeed.  I live in an apartment complex, so I can't
store it and part it out.  I live in Fremont, CA...and that's where the
car is too.

Any takers for BO?

All the best,
-Norm