Re: ND Show... You can meet us Sat just north of S.B.

This is the deal for Friday 5-21,
Shawn, Kevin, Ian, and I are meeting at the El Toro Y at 7:30 PM.
We are heading up to a hotel just north of S.B. We will stay up in that
area Friday.
Then we all meet for breakfast in (sp) Bulton, off the 101, Sat morn. and
then drive up the 101 to the 1.
If you want to join in please E-mail me for more details.

Doug
Yes I have a Scirocco or two.

Message text written by Kevin Collins

I haven't finalized my trip yet but I'm thinking the same thing.. anybody
who is planning on hanging around for all or part of the day Monday, and
wants to cruise the Santa Cruz mountains (VERY awesome place to go
flogging,
if you've never been), please sound off.  If a few or more people are
staying I'm going to make plans to hang Monday too.

--
Kevin Collins<