Re: ND Show... You can meet us Sat just north of S.B.

Around where were you planning on changing over to the 1?  If you
stay on 101 until Atascadero, oddly enough where I live, you can
take 41 east ( a very fun road I might add).  Then you get all the
scenic parts of 101 just before that long stretch where you pick up
nothing of mexican polkas!  But most importanly of all, I can join in
on the fun with out having to travel very far.  Whaddasay?