Re: A couple of goofball warning light/alarm questions

>Question 2:
>Oil pressure warning flasher/buzzer does something similar.  Especially
>when the outside temp is hot (75-up), it will come on.  Also, I've
>noticed that it will come on with harder acceleration/quick gear
>shifting.  Does this sound like another sending unit snafu, or oil pump,
>or what?  Will come on and go away when it decides to.

If it also has this option, that it'll come on after you have revved you car
over 2000 tpm (turns per minute and that's the point when second oil
pressere meter starts to measure oil pressure) and comes off when you turn
your ignition off and back on, then you've got the same problem as me!

Sorry, but I haven't seen a fix for it jet, changed both oil pressure
measuring devices and bought a new instrument panel, but it still comes on
on sunny days after little revving? So I'm eagerly waiting for answers to
this thread.

Ideas: Maybe bad or rusted wire, bad oil, some overheating problems, oil
pump?

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!