Scirocco 4 Sale

    I am looking to sell my 85 8v Scirocco. It's maroon with tan cloth
interior. Car is in good shape with 165k on it. Runs great and I drive
the car daily. Has been back and forth 4 times from Nashua, NH to
Syracuse, NY where I live with absolutely no problems at all. I am
looking to get $1200 for it, but price is negotiable. Has new
Bridgestone all season radials on it, recent tune-up and oil change. If
really desired I can leave my Sony CD player in it with detachable face
plate to go with the car. Also has Alpine 4x6 speakers in the doors and
Pioneer 4x6 in the rear deck. Interior is in good condition, with only
small wear on the driver's seat. Drop me some e-mail at cgrossi@dwc.edu
if interested in the car, which is located in Nashua, NH now and will be
all summer unless sold (obviously).

Chris