Re: Cincy Cruise?

Hey folks!
Who wants to meet up and tag along to Cincy...
I'm planning on leaving NYC Friday morning, early if possible, and arriving
at my sisters house in Cincinnati Friday evening.   So if anyone is
interested in meeting up along the way, drop me a line.
I will most likely be taking: I-80 East from NY thru NJ, thru PA,
then I-76 at Youngstown, Ohio
then I-71 South, thru Columbus into Cincinnati.

Let me know the specifics for the weekend and a phone number where I can
call you folks.  I'll probably hang on Saturday with everyone and do the
family thing on Sunday.

Peace
Rich Z