Re: [non-rocco] tire temps/gran turismo

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:56:37 -0500 Chris Coracini <Coracin@usdl.com>
writes:

>yeah, but you can't measure temps in gran turismo!  that's the only part
>that sucks i think.  i wish they had VW's on it...  that also sucks.

You know you've been playing GT too much when you try and rally slide
your car thro a s-turn on freeway onramps.
Stupid game.... I got me a badass 949hp Nissan Skyline that can kick
anyones ass!! I RULE!!!!!!
(See what I mean...)
gotta go, the game is ON......!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and