Re:MK1 Eurobumpers

Hello Guido,

speaking of the Mk1 rear-bumper :
yes, I've been to VW yesterday and I've seen the computer message
" nicht mehr erhältlich" (unavailable) with my own two eyes :-(

If you know in spite of this a source where to get them from,
don't tell it me (as my Mk1 is long gone - snief )
but give the information to the list  !!!

btw. I had a party with some friends here today,
and your advertisment "searching for Eurobumpers for 800-1000 DM"
that appeared in the German "53" magazine, was discussed intensively.
result : too much money !  I bet most of the readers considered this
ad as a joke :-)

I know that you already found bumpers, but if anybody else from the list
is interested :
I might get my hands on a pair of CHROME early Mk1 bumpers,
used but in good condition.

I'll collect them in the next few weeks....

regards
Dirk