------------------------------
Date: 3/30/99 10:52 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Tovsen, Neal

OK. Next order of business:

How do you fit plate speakers into the car? Especially in the front. I know
we've talked about putting 6x9" in the back deck, but I don't want to hack
it up. I have some good quality Boston Accoustics 4x6" in the rear, but the
magnet was too deep to fit them into the doors. The "euro" spec 4x6 speakers
are much smaller than the "normal" 4x6, and there isn't enough room for the
surrounding frame of a normal 4x6 or a plate-mount in the door. I currently
still have the stock speakers in front, but they don't quite keep up with
the BAs and my 10" sub in back (duh). I'd love to get a component kit with
6" mids, but I got quoted $350 for custom kick panels (and that's WITHOUT
the speakers!). Ugh.

Anybody know of *good* speakers I can install in the front with little or no
modification?

Neal